Saturday, May 22, 2010

lovelies



o the lovelies. Pictures are taken in my painting studio. I just purchased a neat little shoe rack and lined up all my lovelies on it. There is something inexplicably satisfying about seeing ones carefully selected shoes lined up in a row like colorful cancan dancers. If you don't derive pleasure from lines of beautiful shoes you've most likely stopped reading, but if you know the feeling- read on kindred spirit. The shoes above are all beautifully crafted in Italy and I have lots of unique, carefully curated vintage shoes, clothes and the likes for sale on my Etsy Site.


While I'm partial to unique vintage finds, sometimes new items can have that same special quality. Currently I am adoring my Pare Gabia muted gold espadrilles purchased for an astounding $31.95 on Sierra Trading Post. I can't help but look down admiringly at these sleek, French sling backs. These will be especially appreciated by you willowy ladies with super narrow feet. I like my toes painted a matte grey with these lovelies.

(67%)
Pare Gabia Tarden Espadrilles Sandals- Jute (For Women)
Among the multitudes of stout hiking boots, there are some diamonds in the ruff. My most adored pair of Frye boots are from Sierra trading Post. Plus, I ordered these espadrilles on a Monday and I was extremely pleased to see them waiting for me on Thursday when I arrived home from a rather dreary day at the office. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! You've found a kindred spirit in me- I know this pleasure of which you speak! I love love love the image of colorful cancan dancers!

    ReplyDelete