skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 24, 2011
Ode to Escher
ooooh, my ode to M.C. Escher! I started with the girl, then created the fish... the fish led to squid. I love tessellations, more are on the way.
1 comment:
Win
February 8, 2011 at 6:04 AM
Fantastic, love your posts !!! Happy February :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Project Play Play
My website (commercial work)
www.playplaystudios.com
Fine Art is at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/LaurenETaylor.artist
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(9)
purdee birdees! (for Spring)
Antique Chair Patterns
ode to Olle Eksell part 2
Ode to Olle Eksell part 1
Ode to Escher part 2
The Cartographer's Lover
Ode to Escher
fun with hand painted pattern
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(3)
My Blog List
print & pattern job board
6 days ago
Lilla Rogers
What’s in the box we found in an antique shop in France?
1 year ago
orange you lucky!
Blooming into Summer . . .
10 years ago
COULTER CURATED
15 Things to Do on a Rainy Day
13 years ago
49 Ocean
Hannah visits the basement
13 years ago
Miss Lulu and The Teaspoon Shortage
luciaholm
13 years ago
Aaron Hawkins
Series Work as Creative Director
17 years ago
Blog ‹ JULIA RAMSEY KNITWEAR
Popular Posts
In Tandem - A new pattern
Pattern 1 Pattern Detail
Ode to Escher part 2
Some different color ways. I want to make wrapping paper & stationary with these patterns!
The Smackdown!
The Smackdown! Picnics vs. Teaparties, Poptarts vs. Danish... I'm a picnic & poptart person myself. Be on the lookout for more riv...
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
Glorious Patterns!!! Each of these patterns originated from 1 of 2 paintings created whilst visiting my family in Colorado. Great way to s...
(no title)
Enjoy a pattern slideshow why don't you!
Patterns and Illustration
The Daydream Pattern with pink ground The Daydream Pattern with canary yellow ground ground Bird Still Life on canary yellow ground The Swim...
Fawn pattern / Flower Pattern
New pattern using a fawn, pigeon, frog, snake and pheasant. I keep meaning to design for summer 2012, but it just comes out kind of everyda...
Antique Chair Patterns
I've been scouring thrift shops for furniture to fill my brand new studio at the Walnut St. Wazee Union! So of course I was totally ins...
old becomes new & Bob the muse
I told you I would use that old palette. I think its really fresh and I don't know that I would have just been able to pluck those colo...
Followers
links I like
coultercurated
Search This Blog
Fantastic, love your posts !!! Happy February :)
ReplyDelete