skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Ode to Olle Eksell part 1
The first round of patterns inspired by my favorite Swedish graphic designer Olle Eksell. I'm in love with this palette and will continue to use it for some spring designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Project Play Play
My website (commercial work)
www.playplaystudios.com
Fine Art is at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/LaurenETaylor.artist
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(9)
purdee birdees! (for Spring)
Antique Chair Patterns
ode to Olle Eksell part 2
Ode to Olle Eksell part 1
Ode to Escher part 2
The Cartographer's Lover
Ode to Escher
fun with hand painted pattern
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(3)
My Blog List
49 Ocean
Lilla Rogers
COULTER CURATED
orange you lucky!
Miss Lulu and The Teaspoon Shortage
Aaron Hawkins
print & pattern job board
Blog ‹ JULIA RAMSEY KNITWEAR
Popular Posts
In Tandem - A new pattern
Pattern 1 Pattern Detail
Ode to Escher part 2
Some different color ways. I want to make wrapping paper & stationary with these patterns!
The Smackdown!
The Smackdown! Picnics vs. Teaparties, Poptarts vs. Danish... I'm a picnic & poptart person myself. Be on the lookout for more riv...
Enjoy a pattern slideshow why don't you!
old becomes new & Bob the muse
I told you I would use that old palette. I think its really fresh and I don't know that I would have just been able to pluck those colo...
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
Glorious Patterns!!! Each of these patterns originated from 1 of 2 paintings created whilst visiting my family in Colorado. Great way to s...
"The Flo" New Patterns
SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no title)
Patterns and Illustration
The Daydream Pattern with pink ground The Daydream Pattern with canary yellow ground ground Bird Still Life on canary yellow ground The Swim...
Fawn pattern / Flower Pattern
New pattern using a fawn, pigeon, frog, snake and pheasant. I keep meaning to design for summer 2012, but it just comes out kind of everyda...
Followers
links I like
coultercurated
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment