skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 2, 2011
play play design
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Project Play Play
My website (commercial work)
www.playplaystudios.com
Fine Art is at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/LaurenETaylor.artist
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(19)
►
October
(1)
▼
April
(2)
I'm a sucker for elephants
play play design
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(3)
My Blog List
print & pattern job board
6 days ago
Lilla Rogers
What’s in the box we found in an antique shop in France?
1 year ago
orange you lucky!
Blooming into Summer . . .
10 years ago
COULTER CURATED
15 Things to Do on a Rainy Day
13 years ago
49 Ocean
Hannah visits the basement
13 years ago
Miss Lulu and The Teaspoon Shortage
luciaholm
13 years ago
Aaron Hawkins
Series Work as Creative Director
17 years ago
Blog ‹ JULIA RAMSEY KNITWEAR
Popular Posts
Ode to Escher part 2
Some different color ways. I want to make wrapping paper & stationary with these patterns!
The Smackdown!
The Smackdown! Picnics vs. Teaparties, Poptarts vs. Danish... I'm a picnic & poptart person myself. Be on the lookout for more riv...
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
Glorious Patterns!!! Each of these patterns originated from 1 of 2 paintings created whilst visiting my family in Colorado. Great way to s...
In Tandem - A new pattern
Pattern 1 Pattern Detail
(no title)
Enjoy a pattern slideshow why don't you!
Patterns and Illustration
The Daydream Pattern with pink ground The Daydream Pattern with canary yellow ground ground Bird Still Life on canary yellow ground The Swim...
Antique Chair Patterns
I've been scouring thrift shops for furniture to fill my brand new studio at the Walnut St. Wazee Union! So of course I was totally ins...
old becomes new & Bob the muse
I told you I would use that old palette. I think its really fresh and I don't know that I would have just been able to pluck those colo...
"The Flo" New Patterns
SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Followers
links I like
coultercurated
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment