skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
A few of my favorite paintings with the Play Play touch
1 comment:
Unknown
February 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM
this rocks, lauren!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Project Play Play
My website (commercial work)
www.playplaystudios.com
Fine Art is at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/LaurenETaylor.artist
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(5)
SPRING IS COMING part III (with lots of love)
Spring is Coming! part 2
"The Flo" New Patterns
A few of my fav...
Project Play Play Masterpiece
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(3)
My Blog List
print & pattern job board
1 week ago
Lilla Rogers
What’s in the box we found in an antique shop in France?
1 year ago
orange you lucky!
Blooming into Summer . . .
10 years ago
COULTER CURATED
15 Things to Do on a Rainy Day
13 years ago
49 Ocean
Hannah visits the basement
13 years ago
Miss Lulu and The Teaspoon Shortage
luciaholm
13 years ago
Aaron Hawkins
Series Work as Creative Director
17 years ago
Blog ‹ JULIA RAMSEY KNITWEAR
Popular Posts
In Tandem - A new pattern
Pattern 1 Pattern Detail
Ode to Escher part 2
Some different color ways. I want to make wrapping paper & stationary with these patterns!
The Smackdown!
The Smackdown! Picnics vs. Teaparties, Poptarts vs. Danish... I'm a picnic & poptart person myself. Be on the lookout for more riv...
Enjoy a pattern slideshow why don't you!
old becomes new & Bob the muse
I told you I would use that old palette. I think its really fresh and I don't know that I would have just been able to pluck those colo...
hand painted patterns, glorious patterns
Glorious Patterns!!! Each of these patterns originated from 1 of 2 paintings created whilst visiting my family in Colorado. Great way to s...
"The Flo" New Patterns
SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no title)
Character of the Day - Dame Flamingo and The Beat Flamingo Curiosity Shop
Dame Flamingo lives in an old dilapidated plantation home in Sarasota. She and her uncle Holland Q. Harding travel the world collecting odd...
Patterns and Illustration
The Daydream Pattern with pink ground The Daydream Pattern with canary yellow ground ground Bird Still Life on canary yellow ground The Swim...
Followers
links I like
coultercurated
Search This Blog
this rocks, lauren!!
ReplyDelete